- Which is the best battery operated vacuum cleaner?
- What is the best stick vacuum for hardwood floors?
- 1) Black & Decker 16 volt CD1410 Cordless Hand Vacuum (Editiors Pick)
- 2) Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum, White (SV1106)
- 3) Black and Decker BDH2000PL MAX Lithium Pivot Vacuum, 20-volt
- 4) Eufy HomeVac Lightweight Cordless Upright-Style Vacuum Cleaner
- 5) Hoover BH50020PC Linx Signature Cordless 18V Lithium Ion Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 6) Black+Decker HNV215B10 1.5 Ah Compact 7.2V Lithium Hand Vac – Cordless
- 7) Hand Vacuum, HoLife Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with 14.8V Li-ion Battery
- 8) Electrolux Ergorapido Lithium Ion 2-1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum, EL2055B – Cordless
- 9) Dyson V6 Cord Free Vacuum
- 10) Dyson V8 Absolute Cord-Free Vacuum (Editors Pick)
- Share this:
Which is the best battery operated vacuum cleaner?
We have compiled the 14 best of the best performing vacuum cleaners for you to decide which vacuum cleaner you should buy.
What is the best stick vacuum for hardwood floors?
So far the best performing vacuum for hard floors 2019 ; its high suction power sucks all the dirt in one go.
Amazons Best Seller Black & Decker 16 volt dustbuster here. You get a neat little charger with this it’s kind of a wireless thing you just set it on there, and it starts charging.
One great feature is the little brush on the end which you could just snap up over the top, and then we can use it to do carpets and get a pet hair especially, and I pick it as one of the best cordless vacuum for pet hair.
Cleaning up is a lot easier with this little machine, I would rate it a 9/10
I call it a best cordless handheld vacuum cleaner, so I do recommend
- Cyclone Suction Technology
- Quick Charging
- Can hold charge for 18 months
- Washable filter
- Eco Friendly
- Can last up to 13 minutes only.
A quick review of Shark Navigator freestyle SB 1106 stick vacuum, I would say best cordless handheld vacuum I’ll just do a rundown of some of the features here.
A free-standing cordless vacuum made by a shark it’s got its docking station, when you’re not using it you can charge it in this docking station, and it will flash blue light when it’s charging.
Just don’t be afraid to leave it on a charge, it’ll just charge and then when it’s done you know it won’t consume any energy.
I’m pretty impressed with this capabilities, and its features don’t have any cords or anything like that and would be good to get around.
- Charging can last up to 30 minutes.
- Light weight & Powerful machine.
- 2 Speed Brush rolls for carpets & bare floor
- Very ideal for pet hairs pickup
- Big filter capacity and cleaning done without interruption
- Not strong body
- Sometimes suction is lousy because of the narrow rod.
- Not for very heavy duty cleaning
Reviewing the Black and Decker max lithium pivot vacuum the unit measures about 16 inches long with the nozzle extended and about five inches in height, this vacuum weighs three pounds when you first get the vacuum you have to charge the battery for 24 hours.
I like the way it looks its black sleek and doesn’t take up too much space.
It’s three pounds, and I think it will feel heavy in your hands after maybe a few minutes, but initially, it’s not that bad.
The battery should last about 15 minutes as for the noise level it’s loud, overall is a powerful vacuum that’s handy for quick daily jobs.
- Three stage filtration system
- superior suction capability
- huge power in a compact size
- Easy to clean
- Light weight
- Nozzle Adjustment problems
- Not that sturdy
Eufy Homevac, this vacuum has a ton of great technological advances, the body of the vacuum is only 5.3 pounds and is very agile for swiveling around tough to reach areas quickly the base can rotate to a decent extent and is ideal for cleaning tight spots on the tables,
There’s the cordless feature is amazing well though this isn’t an innovation it is a fantastic feature.
It’s pretty lightweight, to the battery life of the Eufy homevac it gets about twenty minutes of life before needing to recharge the 28.8V powerful machine delivers high power suction for a respectable amount of time
I’d highly recommend this best cordless stock vacuum to anyone who needs a vacuum that is feature packed and not too expensive.
- Powerful Suction
- Easy Clean-Up, big capacity dust pot.
- Covers more area in less time.
- Wall mounting option available
- Not a very heavy duty Vacuum
The Hoover Linx cordless stick vacuum cleaner, it’s cordless and weighs 7.3 pounds comes with an interchangeable 18-volt lithium battery and charger there is a fuel gauge which tells you how much battery life is left.
The battery takes 2 to 3 hours to fully charged; it has edge cleaning bristles which gets dirt close to walls and corners.
The handle reclines all the way down so you can get far on your furniture if space is taller than the dust cup it’s straightforward to use, all I can say is that best cordless vacuum for hardwood floors.
- Dominant performance without the hassle of a cord
- High capacity dirt cup
- Wind tunnel technology
- Multi-Floor electronic brush roll (for carpet and hard floors)
- Not for pet hairs
A good dust buster, Black & Decker compact lithium hand vac, it’s kind of like the old-school dustbusters design.
It comes with cradle, and you can mount it to a wall if you want, it’s little bit big, but it’s relatively compact for a handheld cordless vacuum
It’s like a six volt or something, so it’s not the most powerful vacuum in the world but because of that it doesn’t require a huge battery, and it is good for small dust busting tasks.
- Lightweight yet powerful
- Lithium tech allows for strong suction
- Bagless dirt bowl
- Comes with Wall-mount charger and base
- Not powerful for big tasks
Handheld cordless vacuum from HoLife and it is cordless, and it features quick charge and cyclonic suction.
o the device comes with two washable filters, a brush, and three attachments that you can put on the device I don’t like pulling out a big vacuum, so I like this handheld vac it’s lightweight it is only 3.27 lbs, and it is portable and effortless to use.
This smart handheld cordless vacuum can run for 30 minutes on a single charge and the charge time is about 3 to 5 hours. This vacuum has an ergonomic design, and it is about 78 dbs which is quieter than some other cordless vacuum cleaners
Perfect for apartments or dorm rooms or any full-size house to use when you don’t want to deal with pulling out a full-size vacuum, this is a wet/dry vac so you can use it to clean liquids up to about 100 ml.
- Lightweight and powerful
- Long Battery Life & Quick Recharging Ability
- Versatility & DRY WET AMPHIBIOUS
- Powerful Cyclonic Suction
- No cons so far
Master bare floor cleaning with a stylish Electrolux Ergorapido lithium-ion plus vacuum featuring a lithium turbo power battery.
Ergorapido lithium-ion plus is the two-in-one cordless stick and hand vacuum cleaner; it offers the cleaning maneuverability of a lightweight stick vacuum with a convenience and ease of a handheld thanks to the advanced technology of a 10.8-volt lithium battery
It takes about 4 hours to get charge, four times faster than a nickel metal batteries and maintain superior suction power and fade free performance
With an extended runtime of up to 21 minutes provides longer cleaning with fewer interruptions Electrolux skillfully engineered this vacuum to easily clean both bare floors and low pile carpets in less time.
- Up to 21 minutes of runtime on a single charge.
- 180 Degree Easy Steering Maneuverability.
- 2-in-1 features detachable handheld vacuum to clean above the floor.
- Bag less cyclonic technology gives you consistent suction power.
- Powerful Lithium battery provides uninterrupted vacuuming.
- Do not expect high suction power; this is handheld vac
You may like Best mechanical toolsets review
The Dyson v6 Motor head cordless vacuum cleaner said to be the most powerful cordless vacuum on the market, and all I know is that it works great and it has incredible suction.
There are two tiers of 15 cyclonic suction, and one of them is for extra suction power, so it’s going to pick up all the dirt and it’s superb if you have a problem with Pets hairs.
The battery life is about 15 to 20 minutes on a full charge, so you’re not going to be able to vacuum the entire house if you have a great big house but it’s ideal for small spaces it’s great for apartments it’s great for quick jobs indeed a best bagged vacuum.
- Up to 20 minutes of continuous powerful suction.
- Motorized cleaner head cleans all floor types
- Carbon fibre filaments remove fine dust
- Big Blisters covers edge to edge cleaning
- Despite the size and price battery timing is low
The Dyson V8 absolute cordless vacuum, first you need to charge the Dyson for five hours once it’s fully charged you have 40 minutes of battery life to play with which is much more than other cordless vacuums on the market.
One of the things I loved with this vacuum so far is that there are a lot of attachments and tools which means it is versatile.
Two modes standard mode and Max burst mode which gives a compelling clean one thing to bear in mind though if you use in the max mode that will drain the battery life much faster.
There are two filters in the vacuum which you need to rinse out weekly they’re easy to remove.
This powerful vacuum is great for getting rid of pet hairs, one of my favorite things about this is the docking station I think it looks cool and it’s so easy to dock it, I definitely would recommend the Dyson absolute V8 animal vacuum, it’s versatile practical and really powerful.
- Up to 40 Minutes of run time
- Powerful suction technology.
- The most powerful cordless vacuum for the money
- Not 40 minutes run time on max suction